Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Single turbo cobras, I really need your input!!!
Hey guys I'm upgarding my on3performance turbo and I'm considering 2 choices the precision 6765 billet turbo or the precision 7675 billet turbo. Both journal bearing. The car will almost always be on pump gas. With a horse power goal of 650-700 rwhp my main concern is how much lag i would get from a billet 76, I'm considering using a .96 ar for the 7675 and a 1.00 divided housing if i get the 6765.

The car is an 02 mustang gt with an 03 cobra longblock and an 01 cobra intake

Thanks you , any input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahah that's exactly how I thought it would be if I go with the 76mm. Just trying to see the pros and cons of each before buying one

·
Registered
212 Posts
i intend on running a billet 67 come spring lol sorry not much help but definitely interested to see other opinions on the subject...

maybe check out the new Bullseye B372 should be right in the middle of your two choices

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
you can also get the HP technology turbo's in 71mm 72mm and 74mm all with diff exhaust housings.. That way you have options insted of jumping from 67 to 76mm..

the 71mm are rated at 935hp depending on which rear wheel you want
the 72mm is rated at 985hp with a 75mm rear wheel
and the 74mm is rated at 1060 with a 75mm rear wheel..

just trying to help out..

·
Registered
584 Posts
it will spool b4 4k...because its a billet wheel..its not like the cheap turbonectics 76mm..i can shoot you a good price on a billet wheel comp turbo 76mm if your interested..

my friend has built and tuned alot of lightnings with the precision billet wheel 76mm and that ususally make 800 to the tires i with no problems on 25lbs...you will see 700 with no problems..but dont think you will see that on pump gas just denepnds on your setup i guess..you will see mid 600s on pump without a problem though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts