Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 86 GT is one of the cleanest 4 eyes you will ever find. I purchased this car less then 2 years ago and since have spent a lot of money and time making this car perfect! This is a turn key, sit back & enjoy the ride purchase.
I don't need to sell this car so please do not waste my time with "low ball" offers. Asking price is $14,900.As a car guy would know you can not build a car like this for anywhere near this price. Car is located on Long Island. RWHP 440.61 Torque 420.51 on a real mild/safe tune.
Here's a basic rundown. For whoever is interested please PM, email or call me 1(631)988-8136 & I could give the complete history/parts list on the car.
I have less then 1,000 miles on most of these parts.
Thanks for looking,
Justin
Motor:306, Pro Charger PSC-2, Windsor heads (ported), Edelbrock manifold(ported), Mass air conversion & much more.
Drivetrain: Rebuilt HD T5 trans, aluminum d-shaft, 373 gears w/ 03-04 Cobra carrier, Moser 31 spline axles
Suspension: All new Eibach Drag launch coil spring kit, Lakewood 70/30 struts, Lakewood 50/50 shocks Mega bite LCA, custom fabricated uppers
Fuel: All new braided lines, gas tank, Aeromotive pump, regulator, fuel rails, Ford Motorsport 42 lb injectors
Wheels: Custom built Holeshot Modstars with brand new Hoosier Quick time Pros
And much, much more.

I just put the OEM hood decal on this past week

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Justin it looks amazing with the Decal on the hood. Goodluck with your sale,it will be sad to see it go.
Thanks Joe. It's definitely going to hurt to watch it go but I'm in the market for a new home & after we settle in I'm going to build something to cruise with the whole family. I wish I could afford 2 cars but ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
This 86 GT is one of the cleanest 4 eyes you will ever find. This is a turn key, sit back & enjoy the ride purchase.
you can say that again... justin, that is one of the cleanest fox bodies around and she's got power too! I hate to see it go but I know you'll get something else soon.

whoever gets this car will be very, very pleased and they won't have to spend time trying to diagnose a bunch of issues, it's TURN KEY!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A few more photos:
This is right before we built the rear this past April. It now has a Trick Flow Aluminum Heavy Duty diff cover

I also did the suspension this past April

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Real nice '86GT. Wish I could take it off your hands... Good luck!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
WOW!!! I just scrolled down your thread and saw the interior and undercarraige pics. Awesome................!!!

Incredible car for sure!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW!!! I just scrolled down your thread and saw the interior and undercarraige pics. Awesome................!!!

Incredible car for sure!
I have a BRAND NEW carpet for the car too! I was thinking about putting a 8 point in it so I was waiting to install it.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
wow...that is sweet. GL with the sale!

·
Registered
652 Posts
JUSTIN , SAY IT AINT SO !!!

Anyone even remotely thinking about this car , you wont be sorry.....

a steal of a deal, and it IS as clean as the pics or better....

AND its FAST . Goodluck with the sale, Hope it stays on Long Island.

Joezeta

1 - 20 of 32 Posts