Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The book has finally been closed on the project. I couldn't have gotten it completed without these two guys.

Woody at sbf building.com was the best investment I put into this motor. He helped me buy the correct parts for my project and helped me assembly it myself. As knowledgeable as he is, this guy is very down to earth and won't talk down to you like others.

I can't say enough about Decipha. Along the way I've paid other tuners floating around this board to help me with my tune. If all I needed was a tune I'm sure it might have work. Decipha took time to help diagnose some issues I was having that other tuners told me to figure out before moving forward. My CBZA tune idles like stock and is dialed in at WOT without ever seeing him. Will have numbers for it later this month.

Thanks guys

IMG_0621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've not heard or read a bad thing about these two. I've personally been pouring over Decipha's tuning posts trying to make sense of Binary Editor. He is a personified library when it comes to the CBAZA strategy.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost two years later and still running strong. Decipha has been giving ongoing support as I upgrade the car. These guys are golden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts