Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.

Last year, I had a 306 70mm on3kit. Made 512whp through my AOD. Fuel system is. 60lb injectors, PAS 340 pump. Professional products fuel rail, and regulator. And stock lines.

New setup going to he B50 342cid. Stroker, Ported TW's, ported intake by Tmoss. Going to keep HP around 550whp, max of 600whp. Will she make it? If not I mine as well build new system for like 1000hp then. So when I get my dart motor, I am not doing it again. What are guys building these days for 1000hp? What injectors, pump? I will be COP and megasquirt by then. So I will have ignition taken care of.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
You think youre gonna keep it to 550-600, but once youve got the block youll want to crank it up!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You think youre gonna keep it to 550-600, but once youve got the block youll want to crank it up!
With the b50 block yes. They are not a ton stronger than factory blocks. So I if my current setup will hold me over untill I do my dart block, which will be 1-2 years. I will wait to do new fuel system. If I can't make it. Then I will make it good enough now for later also

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also to add to this. Is this any E85 stations near Philly, PA? Well I am 20 min norh of philly.

If i was going to switch to e85- What size injectors and pump would I need? Say to run 800hp?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i would at least do the lines... i made 500 on stock everything but a 255lph pump.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would at least do the lines... i made 500 on stock everything but a 255lph pump.

I agree. I am swaping over to a 4 banger Notch body. One of the of things I am suspose to swap is fuel lines. So at that point I mine as well just run AN lines, and I found adaptors to hook them to stock fuel hanger, which I might convert to a Sn95 also. They have bigger lines on hanger.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Also to add to this. Is this any E85 stations near Philly, PA? Well I am 20 min norh of philly.

If i was going to switch to e85- What size injectors and pump would I need? Say to run 800hp?
Nothing that I know of. I'm at school 20 min south of Philly and I haven't seen anything. Although I don't fill up often so I don't have a broad knowledge of the pumps around here

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts