Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all you baltimore/washington metro area guys, where did you have your headers installed? i'd prefer to go to a shop that does a lot of mustangs, specializes in it, or has a guy that knows about it. they'll be unbolting the engine, so i'd prefer if my car was not the first stang they've done it on. anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i went with Woodbine Motor Sports in Woodbine. the guy did a phenominal job, i'd recommend him to anyone.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
i have heard really good things about JPC. A good very reputable shop. Not to say that the others mentioned are not good or reputable but I have heard JPC's work and service after the sale is outstanding.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Talk to Justin at JPC. They do headers all of the time and they know the little tricks to getting them in fast and done right. Awesome guys up there and they know their stuff. Maybe a little pricier than other shops, but well worth it in the end.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
i wonder what they want for a long tube header install? long tubes are almost worth the money they can be a real big pain if your not experienced.

·
Registered
716 Posts
check with Billy(wise guy) he is very familiar with mustangs...he is located in silver spring...he did my long tube header in my 04 cobra and his prices are great...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mustang Shop in Baltimore

FiveOlogy Racing

(443) 865-2735

Adam is will versed with most Mustang repairs and works on them daily.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts