Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our stock springs are not that different than some of the after market pieces so I am wondering how the car would work with the stock springs and the HD Bilsteins.This is a street car that will do a couple of HPDEs a year.All I have done so far is some chassis bracing and some FRPP UCAs and Carbotech XP8s for the track.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Probably pretty good. Especially if you have more than 60k miles on your stock dampers as you will be suprised at just how worn out they are, and just how important good dampers are. Later if you want you can get some stiffer springs. The Bullitt or Mach springs can be found pretty cheap too if you wanted to throw those in while you are in there. I say go for it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
martindc1 said:
Probably pretty good. Especially if you have more than 60k miles on your stock dampers as you will be suprised at just how worn out they are, and just how important good dampers are. Later if you want you can get some stiffer springs. The Bullitt or Mach springs can be found pretty cheap too if you wanted to throw those in while you are in there. I say go for it.
Oops I forgot to say it's an 03 mach1.I forgot which site I was on.Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts