Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Weld Draglites set up for 4 lug
REAR: 15x8x5.5 w/ MT ET Streets (about a month old) 28x11.5
Front: 15x3.5x1.75 w/ skinnys (also about a month old)
in very good condition never curbed! look good
Will let go for 700.00 OBO

NEW would cost:
Rear....150.00 each
Front...115.00 each
ET streets....173.00 each
Fronts...........55.00 each
GRANG TOTAL >>>>>>>>>>>>986.00 w/o shipping,tax,mounting, ect...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels and tires

any offers these are 700obo.....I will also sell them for 500.00 w/o ET streets on rear if interested.........

·
Registered
525 Posts
I am seriously interested in these wheels and tires if I can sell my V1 Strim soon. I will be in touch. Let me know if someone else makes an offer. I will try to get the money together. Thanks
Ted

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels and tires on corral

You got my heart I am a PACKERS fan !!!!!!! So Do what you can I will keep them if I can.......OB in the first round!!!!! Favre on his way out??????? Just woln't be the same!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm interested. I'll let you know when I see the pics.

Quick question: I think the usual tire size is 10.5, did you have any problems with rubbing with the larger 11.5?

Also, do the wheels come with centercaps/lugs?

·
Registered
190 Posts
you still got these? Im very interested my family is from Wapakoneta so they are just north of you let me know please. I will have someone come pick them up due to the fact that im in the military and overseas right now.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Actually I just did a gear swap from 3.73's to 4.10's and I think the height of this tire would make me go back in the opposite direction. I'm still interested in the wheels, but if you have a chance to sell them together that's understandable.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If Xhaust is interested in the rears i could by the fronts from you. Im interested would like to see some pics asap. How much for the fronts? Whenever you get some pics just email me at [email protected] Thanks Josh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts