Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this section also include the newer x3/sf3's?
If so I have two questions. I just got the pre programmed x3 from american muscle for my 03 gt.

1.does the 93 octane tune in the custom section differ from the pre loaded premium tune in the strategy tune section?

2. and if im using one of the pre loaded tunes, 87, 89, 93, can I have bolt ons like cai, throttle body, plenum etc etc. Or do i need a custom tune with bolt ons?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Does this section also include the newer x3/sf3's?
If so I have two questions. I just got the pre programmed x3 from american muscle for my 03 gt.

1.does the 93 octane tune in the custom section differ from the pre loaded premium tune in the strategy tune section?

2. and if im using one of the pre loaded tunes, 87, 89, 93, can I have bolt ons like cai, throttle body, plenum etc etc. Or do i need a custom tune with bolt ons?
If it is in the Custom Tune section, then it should be something that american muscle loaded to the programmer. I would suspect this is one of there tunes? the preloaded tune should will differ. With boltson's you could bring it to the dyno to check the AFR but with mods, it should be close assuming they sent you a proven tune.

Chris.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts