Discussion Starter #1
does any one know of someone, and or had one done by some

? how did it work for you ?

please leave any info you can

thanks

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I know LaSota racing does mail order tunes.

IMO the best a mail order tune can do is get you "close" then you need to get it to a dyno to get it "right"....

·
Registered
35,510 Posts
X2 - I would only have a tune done by someone that I 1) trust, and 2) can put in the passenger seat afterwards to show them what it's doing right, and what it's not doing right.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know LaSota racing does mail order tunes.

IMO the best a mail order tune can do is get you "close" then you need to get it to a dyno to get it "right"....

i under stand that. 1) this is not a crazy setup 2) just trying to get but with a tune till I can afford to buy the sct software and do it may self, tho that may be the this whole season. That is why I was trying to find some who hade one done that can speak for a company.

·
Registered
555 Posts
all mail order tunes are safe... BUT you do need it on a dyno to check air/fuel.. check out dynospeedracing.com in memphis... well know name.... check them out three of the last 4 KOTS cars..

call ask for joe.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Try jmschip.com they are out of Mississippi. One of the owners owns sct. He and his partner created superchips they separated and one kept superchips and the other created superchips custom tuning(sct). They have three dynos and have a lot of experience. They help create custom tuning so why not use them.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
all mail order tunes are safe... BUT you do need it on a dyno to check air/fuel.. check out dynospeedracing.com in memphis... well know name.... check them out three of the last 4 KOTS cars..

call ask for joe.
Might have to drop by and check these guys out. Not real happy with BB&T.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Call bob kurgan 1(847)877-8935

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I had Kurgan burn a chip for me in March without using a dyno and I have had good luck with it. He didn't want me to leave until I was happy with the tune. I drove around for 10 min or so before I left the facility. He seems to know his stuff and is well known around the Rockford, IL area for Mustang tuning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts