Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'll be upping the displacement to 347ci and was wondering if this sct chip would be a reasonable tuning device. It seems to come with a free "canned" tune.

I'm having a hard time finding an SCT tuner in South Florida, what would my other tuning options be?

I'm assuming its necessary to let the computer know about the new displacement, right?

forgot the link...

http://www.americanmuscle.com/sct-4-bank-computer-chip.html

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That company is in Virginia. That will still be mail order...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
That company is in Virginia. That will still be mail order...
Yeah you're right but he's pretty good with them. If you have a laptop you might want to consider the Moates Quarterhorse. Willy will go in depth with you when it comes to tuning the car yourself.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Check out these guys, shouldn't be too far of a drive for you. Jay knows his stuff. He's on here, u.n. is Jay Meagher.
www.realstreetperformance.com

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out these guys, shouldn't be too far of a drive for you. Jay knows his stuff. He's on here, u.n. is Jay Meagher.
www.realstreetperformance.com
Thanks but thats about 5 hours away from me. This car is far from a daily driver, as long as I know this chip will work (with a decent email tune), I'll move forward. I just wanted to know if I'd need to spend a rediculous amount of money on a tuning device before I buy a new shortblock. This looks like an affordable option.

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts