Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick G Nitrous 10's PSP Car.flv

Quick vid of my fastest ET....found it recently online...combo in sig....hope it works....Enjoy!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol....apparently I don't know what I'm doing lol....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice pass nick. I'm guessing no anti roll bar on that pass. twisted quite a bit.

Thanks mark! No anti roll bar yet...gonna get one this year....probably team z if it's moly and can clear tail pipes. I definately want a moly bar....I know upr bar is ridiculously heavy! Don't want that. if its clears pipes but affects performance I'll ditch the pipes also.

I'm doing a 10 point Wolfe cage with through floor connectors next month. gonna further work on my NA combo and try to hit 11.50's or better. If I have time and money I'm gonna try a 3.55 gear and more spray for one weekend. My 4.10's are putting me at about 7000 through the traps...stock block pistons rods and crank.

·
Registered
933 Posts
who's doing your cage. I'm only good to 8.50 now update next year to 25.3 spec. hoping to get thrown out of some tracks next year. I'm loosing close to 200lbs and got a twin disc setup from tim hyatt gonna throw more spray looking for 7's. with my junk.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7's on 26's eh! ####ing right! What's the fastest car/combo on that little tire anyways? How much spray you hitting right now? And if you don't mind can you give me a rundown of your combo....pm if you want or prefer.....thanks mark....oh....and the cage is jig notched all bent ready to go....Garth at webber chassis is installing for me.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have no idea how fast on 26's but I know I can go faster than I have been. I changed my rear suspension to team z stuff this winter. That should help it 60ft best has been 1.22 but I'm feeling low teens are possible. as far as combo it's nothing special. boss block .060 over making 337 ci spraying 350 last year maybe up to 500 this year. custom cam from jay allen last year modified a bit by mark at bullet this year. prosystems carb 784 cfm afr 185 comp heads out of the box. 3.73 rear gear 35 spline axles moser spool. weighed 2805 last year hoping for 2600 this year.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Im running the liberty equalizer. 5 speed it's awesome. I wasn't sure I would like clutchless. I love driving a real manual but breakage was too much of an issue so I bit the bullet and love it. I'm shifting an extra gear in less time

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Nice pass Nick! What was your sixty foot?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Im running the liberty equalizer. 5 speed it's awesome. I wasn't sure I would like clutchless. I love driving a real manual but breakage was too much of an issue so I bit the bullet and love it. I'm shifting an extra gear in less time
Thanks. Are you using an inline shifter or the h pattern?

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Nice looking car. Looked like a nice pass, congrats on your new personal best.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice looking car. Looked like a nice pass, congrats on your new personal best.
Thanks! Yeah the cars pretty smooth....especially with the auto. Gotta get an ARB and I'm gonna try a stick out again too. Got a go pro hero2 hd cam for Christmas from the wifey so I'll be postin up once the season starts again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts