Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a strong chance the wife will get a job offer there and since I work from home it means we could move there. It looks good in that you can get land and not be right next to your neighbors. The mountains look good.

Comments suggestions outrage?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
i went through there a few times, even spent a little time there(overnight). it seemed like a nice area. you are not too far from shenandoah national park, where i worked for nine seasons. its s nice area.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went through there a few times, even spent a little time there(overnight). it seemed like a nice area. you are not too far from shenandoah national park, where i worked for nine seasons. its s nice area.
Thanks. It looks like a nice area. It appears to be what we're wanting. Homes that have some land with them and not shoulder to shoulder with neighbors. Also a lot to do in the area as well due to roanoke being nearby as well.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Thanks. It looks like a nice area. It appears to be what we're wanting. Homes that have some land with them and not shoulder to shoulder with neighbors. Also a lot to do in the area as well due to roanoke being nearby as well.
and harrisonburg is just up the interstate as well, and that is a nice town. they have three universities there, james madison, eastern mennonite, and american national. and if you are into nascar, you are not too far from bristol speedway, and there are a few nascar teams headquartered in the area as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts