Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May Trade My Car in for a 5.0 and turn it back to Stock
I have a Saleen Supercharger with a 8-10psi Pulley
Roush Tensioner Arm, 60 pound Injectors, Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Pressure Gauge, Saleen Extreme Mass Air & Air kit, Also have Full Kooks Exhaust with Catted X and Roush Axle Backs, Roush Boost Gauge with Max Boost Warning indicator, and Saleen Intercooler Temp Gauge.
Car has 38 K on it and Kit was installed after 10k

Email me with Serious Offers
Would like to Sell all parts together
Email only: [email protected]
will be making decision by Monday June 11th
Car, Parts are in NJ
Thanks
-Anthony

Car was AOD and been 11.20s with this set up with Stock Rear gears full weight on MT Drag radials! got great gas mileage and had amazing street manners!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
car is apart pics and parts are available for instant sale!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Over the past month, I've sent 4 emails and 2 pms about this kit. Have not received one reply. Guy can't even put a price on listing.

I've given up. In my opinion, save your hassle with a future paypal dispute, as you will likely never hear from the guy.

GL with your sale, if there even is one?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Over the past month, I've sent 4 emails and 2 pms about this kit. Have not received one reply. Guy can't even put a price on listing.

I've given up. In my opinion, save your hassle with a future paypal dispute, as you will likely never hear from the guy.

GL with your sale, if there even is one?

Pretty Matture Post, I never recieved and email and got 1 pm the same day as your post here, Asking $3900 for blower, belt, pulleys, 60# Injectors, 100mm MAF, Saleen Extreme power-tube and Air Kit with Heat shield...

Thanks Corral

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, 9 days to reply. I feel bad for anyone that sends funds and it takes that long for a response.
get a life what are you some sort of internet troll, I may have received emails from other maybe yours just got stuck in my spam box, if you werent interested why keep posting on my thread like some school girl who never got called back after a 1st date, good luck in your search for your parts...

·
Registered
714 Posts
get a life what are you some sort of internet troll, I may have received emails from other maybe yours just got stuck in my spam box, if you werent interested why keep posting on my thread like some school girl who never got called back after a 1st date, good luck in your search for your parts...
:rofl: FREE BUMP!!!!

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I don't have a horse in this race, but personally; after ten years on this site, if you can't put a price in the original listing, I simply move on.

This isn't eBay. We're not here to work off a "highest bidder" system.

If you want to hope someone pays more than your internal "sell it" price, then start an auction and post a link inside your ad.

GLWTS,
Alan

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your 2cents Alan. I never sold a used blower etc. Didn't know what to ask the good news is I sold everything for 3500$ and all my parts are gone. Thanks to Craig's list. Not worried about people on message boards whining who aren't even interested in what's being sold. Thanks corral!

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I'm not trying to be a jerk here. Im just trying to pass in a little friendly selling advice.

I've bought and sold literally tens of thousands of dollars parts, including a few cars, on just this site alone over the last few years.

It's easy to blame the site, its users, or anything else for something not selling, when ultimately it comes down to the quality of the ad itself.

The basics of selling online are pretty well documented at this stage of the game. At a minimum, people want a fair asking price and a few pictures of that for which they're paying.

You provides neither Ul until people had to drag it out of you.

Not listing a price and asking for "best serious offers" suggests you're fishing for an over-payer. We all have a number in mind as the lowest we'll take, so instead of being direct and upfront with a price, we hope someone will come along and offer even more than our "take" number.

I can tell you from seeing it over and over: it almost never happens.

What does happen, however; people get pissed off about having to beg for information that should be offered out of the gate. It leaves people feeling like the seller has something to hide, or simply doesn't know enough about the product to be a trustworthy seller in the first place.

So, I'm glad it sold in craigslist and that you don't need to rely in the members of this site.

Hopefully, when you need some tech advice, Craigslist can help you take care if that, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts