Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a Saleen (Lysholm) series IV supercharger. I am in California. There is no CARB EO (California Air Resources Board Executive Order) sticker on the unit and there are no visible P/N's on the body of the supercharger for smog inspection to look up.

How can I get a new CARB EO stick for this so that I do not get stuck at inspection?

I know that this system is smog legal: https://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/eo/D-473-9.pdf

Neither Saleen or Lysholm is making this series supercharger any longer.

Has anyone here had to do this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. Found this after business hours on Friday. Spoke with the seller and the kit is really pretty complete... except... that it is not intercooled. Only heat exchanged. For my application (open track / road race) this will not work. Intercoolers for this old Saleen / Lysholm system are rare and expensive. Also the heat exchanger that was with it is damaged and will need to be replaced. Just with those two parts, there is an addtionally $1500 (easily). Has the MAF but missing the rest of the CAI ($$). Will also need gauges. Starting to creep into striking distance of a brand new system.

Passing on this one now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts