Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received these in the mail Wednesday from Jeff O and now I am selling them due to financial reasons. These are bright chrome and include ZR centercaps and chrome valvestems. These were sold to me as a blemished item any have a couple of light pitting areas (see pics). -Nothing you can really see without a magnifying glass.

2-18x9
2-18x10

Still wrapped in plastic and ready to ship. I only opened one box to see what they looked like. Trust me - they are 99.9% perfect.

$800 shipped or I'll keep them.

Paypal only please. Thanks - Kevin

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=481168&highlight=saleen

·
Registered
949 Posts
Kevin...I might be interested...I only use Postal Money Orders for parts though....

Pm me....Andy

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will accept a postal money order if that is what you can come up with. I've just been burnt in the past with people telling me they sent me the money order then a week later it still isn't here and I still haven't sold the parts. Let me know. Thanks - Kevin

My cell is 228-860-5564 if you want to call.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Kevinz00GT said:
These are sold. Thanks corral
Damn...Snooze you loose I guess...Thats like 300.00 less than what they go for on Ebay...Glad it worked out for ya....sucks for me though...:(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oddly enough....I live and work right next door to Kevin, so I lucked out....Picking them up from him tommorow. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts