Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the near lane.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car is hurt pretty bad. i have had several frame guys look at it and got some estimates. it looks like it will be cheaper to find a body and install new cage and transfer all my stuff over.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hope you're alright.
I don't want to sound morbid.. but would you be willing to post some photos of the car so I can show my g/f how they hold up during an accident?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
So what was the root cause of it making such a hard left? I saw in another post you just redid some stuff to reduce your 60', something let loose? Sorry about your car, that has to suck.
Len

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
O, you are correct. Sorry.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I've been there, except I rolled. It sucks awful.

Im back and racing all the time.

The ONLY thing that matters is you were not hurt. Foxes are everywhere.

If anyone gives you crap about wrecking just say what I did..."Where is your 9 sec car...oh I'm sorry you dont have one."

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hope you're alright.
I don't want to sound morbid.. but would you be willing to post some photos of the car so I can show my g/f how they hold up during an accident?
x2 My g/f doesnt undstand the concept of how much a cage helps and I would like to show her the video then the pictures. I'm glad your ok.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
238 Posts
So sorry about the car but definitely glad you are ok! What about the other guy/car? It looks like he hit pretty hard.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tulsa raceway park tulsa,ok

·
Formerly LSNotch
840 Posts
That sucks! Sorry to hear about that. Find a nice straight body and right back to have some fun....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts