Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my car have some goodies to get rid of... I WILL ship the parts but you will pay for the shipping and Ill have to figure the cost of what it will be depending on your location.

05-2010 Adjustable Koni Sports(yellows) Front AND rear... Yes 2010.. So you will either need the camber plates (see below) or GT500 mounts(not the crappy 05-10 oem mounts) They will fit 2011-2012 mustangs WITH GT500 mounts or equivalent .... About 9000 miles on them.. Will not split up the set.. $450 plus shipping

Steeda Competition Mustang Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts Will fit 05-12 mustangs. I bought an insert kit that makes it work with the older style strut. Get up to -3.5 degrees ON A MUSTANG.. They are reallllly well built.
I will include the lower plate w/pad from the stock strut
http://www.steeda.com/mustang-adjust...unts-555-8137/
$275 plus shipping

Whiteline Adjustable Rear swaybar w/adjustable endlinks and lateral locks.. bolt siezed on one of the hoops that secures it over the axle so i had to cut it off the car. I would reccomend replacing both sides... $150 plus shipping

MGW shifter - SOLD

Sorry about no pics. Currently at work and my parts are not.. Ill get them up as soon as I can.
bball8706 At comcast.net If youre interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts