Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been dealing a little bit with race part solutions through out my build. We are thinking my boost problem is bov not closing right. After talking to them I decieded to give them a try . They told me they have never had one returned and if I had any trouble they would replace it or refund my money no problem. Just wondering if anyone has run one or has any experience with one.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well I will post my review of the BOV . It's a Tial copy. The bad first. It came with 2 spring one installed and one in box. It has no instruction in the box also the spring installed was to heavy and the other was to weak. Also the BOV leaked when installed. We took it a part found metals shaving in the diaphragm that was causing it to leak. Cleaned it up put back together and worked fine. The good was race part solution customer service. They were more than helpful and gave me a solution to spring problem. They were also was willing to ship a replacement out right a way without me send old one back first. They said they would stand behind it 100% and they did .

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've got one on my twin 62mm 363. It works great after i tweaked the spring alittle. The light one was too light and the heavy one was too heavy, so i trimmed the heavy one till i got it where it meeded to be.

Damn good piece for the money if you ask me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts