Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have a rpm II on a mostly stock 306 with 67mm with a c4 and 3.27 gears. Some one made a offer to trade a track heat for my rpm II.

Just curious witch intake would benifit my set up more? The track heat or rpm II

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
street heat might be a better fit

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
"mostly stock 306"... small heads and cam and hence you don't have the setup for a bigger intake like the track heat or rpm2 and more than likely you will pick up power in the low and midrange without losing if not gaining on the top end

you gave very little info and hence an educated guess

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the input for trying the street burner but the question pertains to the track heat vs the rpm II. I don't have any one wanting to trade my rpm II for a street burner...

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
I appreciate the input for trying the street burner but the question pertains to the track heat vs the rpm II. I don't have any one wanting to trade my rpm II for a street burner...
in that case the rpm looks better so if you wanna trade for the looks that go for it but there's nothing to be gained

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in that case the rpm looks better so if you wanna trade for the looks that go for it but there's nothing to be gained
Yea, I'm really just worried about the looks right!?! Instead of saying just stick with what ya got because there isn't anything to be gained I get a smart comment!! Nice!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yea, I'm really just worried about the looks right!?! Instead of saying just stick with what ya got because there isn't anything to be gained I get a smart comment!! Nice!!
Mostly stock. Nice. You can break the stock block with a totally stock engine. The 67 should be quick to spool and with a street heat/burner even quicker. Maybe pk was trying to help. If you enlighten people on the forum regarding the details of your set up, you would probably receive several solid answers.
You asked a dumb ass question and got a smart ass answer. Mostly stock...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the internet
Wish there was a like button on here ^^

Dumb ass's like myself come to corral in hopes on getting answers to questions!!!! And it always seems to get shot down by the know it all guys!!

The question simply was witch intake performs better with boost on a "mostly stock 306 with a small turbo! Both Intakes are similar in their operating range so was wondering if any one has tried both an had a favorite. Don't see how that's a "dumb ass" queation?

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Mostly stock. Nice. You can break the stock block with a totally stock engine. The 67 should be quick to spool and with a street heat/burner even quicker. Maybe pk was trying to help. If you enlighten people on the forum regarding the details of your set up, you would probably receive several solid answers.
You asked a dumb ass question and got a smart ass answer. Mostly stock...
exactly... thanks OnTheHunt

·
Registered
438 Posts
keep what you have

1 - 15 of 15 Posts