Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a maximum Motorsport cage in my car. I’m in Ohio. And looking for a place that will certify the cage. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have a kmaximum Motorsport cage in my car. I’m in Ohio. And looking for a place that will certify the cage. Any suggestions ?
Contact the track where your going to race. A lot of times They will have days setup where you can bring the car to get certified. Or in the very least they can recommend a plce to take it to.

·
Registered
507 Posts
If you have the MM roll bar you are good to an ET of 9.99 or 135 MPH without certification. If you are quicker than that, or have a modified firewall and floorpan you need a certified cage, and that happens every 3 years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
6pt roll bars do not need certed.

Once you start running 9.99 and faster you will need to move to to a 8/10pt roll cage that will need certed if you are running that fast .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome guys ! Thanks after meeting 98fourpointsix the other to drop off his tial wastegates it got me thinking about my cage cert. so far I’ve only done 10.90 @133.5 so I’m good for a while .90 anyways lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts