Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Great magazine back in the day! Before the internet, that was the place to see where the hobby was going and get ideas for your build. Good articles too. Agreed, end of an era.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I recently dropped off my MM&FF hoard at the recycler. I bet it was 300lbs. I didn't get any pictures. I should have.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I recently dropped off my MM&FF hoard at the recycler. I bet it was 300lbs. I didn't get any pictures. I should have.
My wife yells at me all the time because I have all my old magazines horded away in tubs. I should prob do like you and make a dump run. I guess im just holding on trying to resist the change lol... I figure i can pull them out one day years from now and no one will even know what they are hahaha...
Its cool to look back thru them every once in a while it brings back memories like when you had to wait 30 days for something new to read or an update on a project. Imagine if the youth today had to wait that long for something.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Corral Charter Member
11,159 Posts
I’m pretty certain I have the very first issues of MM&FF stored away.... along with other obscure Mustang magazines that never took off...

·
Registered
599 Posts
My wife yells at me all the time because I have all my old magazines horded away in tubs. I should prob do like you and make a dump run. I guess im just holding on trying to resist the change lol... I figure i can pull them out one day years from now and no one will even know what they are hahaha...
Its cool to look back thru them every once in a while it brings back memories like when you had to wait 30 days for something new to read or an update on a project. Imagine if the youth today had to wait that long for something.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I have 3-4 boxes of all my magazine above my garage. I told my wife I was throwing them all out and out then there when she wasn’t around haha. Sometimes when I’m up there looking for parts I’ll flip through a few just for fun.

PS, she seen my typing this and found my stash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have most issues of MM&FF from the early 90's until the early '00's. I subscribed and kept every single issue. I have a sizable collection of other mags of the era as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My self also. Not as many MM&FF bust most of all the other popular ones. If I was smart and invested that money I could probably have a good college account for the kids lol...

·
Registered
7,264 Posts

My wife was like "Get rid of this **** or get rid of your extra ammo." I feel I made a good choice. haha

·
15,472 Posts
A couple years ago I tossed away a large collection of MMFF, 5.0 Mustang, Maxim, and FHM. Stuff was just in the way. I went through them looking for certain ones for some people, and tossed the rest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts