Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving my experience with them, hopefully when folks google their name they will see this review:

I traded a 2014 Ford Fusion in on 10-15-16 , about 40 days ago on a new 2016 F150 4 by 4 super crew with the 2.7 ecoboost engine.
they were decent guys to deal with, the sale was good.

Monday this week 11-21-16 I get a call from my old finance company on the car. it's not been paid off and I'm almost "30 day late" on a payment.

so I car the dealer and my sales guy tells me, they just sent the check out last Fri 11-18-16. but didn't know how they mailed it, and offers he can some kind of confirmation for it.

at first I wasn't going to get the confirmation on it, but I said what the heck go ahead and email it, text it, call me , how ever you want to do it.

well he starts side stepping, uh the girls are off tomorrow and we're busy, and we might can get it by Fri..

I think they're just busy for the holiday and he doesn't want to deal with it, or they've not sent the check out still yet..

so I get to spend some X-mas money on a payment and late fee on a car that was traded in 40 plus days ago.??

ok LOL rant over :smile2:

·
Premium Member
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shakerhood,
the drama continues lol...
a little update, I called Ford's main customer service Monday night 11-21 , when I got in from work. explained what is happening.
they said they were very interested in how their dealers where treating their customers. and would start a complaint , BUT they wouldn't be calling me back the dealer will, prob most likely the salesman would be, the Ford lady says.

That's fine as long as it gets dealt with I tell her. so Fri night 6 pm rolls around, and I get a call from the finance company for the 2008 ranger 4x4 I traded in on the same deal, traded 2 vehicles for the one new truck.

Guess what the ranger is now 5 days late on the payment , as of Fri 11-25,

so Sat morning 9 am ET , I call Ford back the lady said I already have one complaint on this deal, and told her it's 2 cars I want 2 complaints , so she started another one, and called the dealer as I waited on hold.

so the sales manager called on my cell, as I was on my land line with ford, so I put him on speaker phone , so the ford lady heard every word he said...

he swears he's going to overnight both checks , on Mon For sure , to pay off both cars by Tue so I don't have to pay anything else on those cars.

bad thing is the guys seemed like a bunch of decent guys, just to f-around a customer that might would have been back...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
That's crazy man. I'd be seeing if they would pay for the old cars payments since they were the ones that dropped the ball.'Hope it's gets all taken care of.

·
Premium Member
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got something done !! 48 days later, I've never had an experience like this with a Ford new car dealer Ever!

and I did have to make a Payment on Tue 11-29-16 on the 2014 Fusion so I wouldn't receive the "30 Day late" ding to my credit....

Rick Zoerb Ford finally sent the payoff checks to the old finance company and Today 12-1-16, the checks cleared and the cars were paid off, 48 days after the original deal was made. that's just some sorry Crap right There.. LOL

I don't know what the problem is with that dealer, but I'm glad it's finally over,,,, moral of the story guys in west Ga, next time I'll stick with John Bleakley Ford , and NEVER Deal with Rick Zoerb Ford again....

Now I'll have time to enjoy the little 2.7 turbo'd Ecoboost, that thing runs for what it is :smile2:

·
Premium Member
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope they send you a check to cover the car payments.
yea the old finance company received their payoff checks, the same day I made payment on the 2014 Fusion,, Yup got mine back:smile2:

Deplorable's Me too!! LoL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts