Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm not even sure if anyone on here even recognizes my name.. I'm Adam and I started on the Corral in like 1996.. lol.. <feeling old> anyway I was even part of the very first Corral Day at Maple Grove Raceway.. had a lot of fun on here and met a lot of great people. I had a 1988 Mustang GT for about 20 years.. loved that car and learned a lot about Fox Mustangs through it's build. I was one of the first that put SN95 brakes on a foxbody... anyway.. that car is gone.. I still have my 99GT that I bought almost new but it has been sitting in my garage. I'm just now replacing the stock intake with the FRPP one.. so I've been back reading the module 2V forum.. looking forward to asking and contributing. Like I said I'm far more knowledgeable about the Fox cars than the modulars.. but looking forward to learning.

Here's an older picture of it but it looks exactly the same...

Anyway, thank for reading and I'm happy to be back.

Adam

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
He lives!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow It's Fraser! As I live and breathe.. good to see you are still around these parts.

·
11,039 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome back, a little before my time, but with today's Facebook mechanics, it's nice to come across and original foxbody guy on a well known forum. Hopefully you will find what you need and share some of your foxbody good and bad experiences.

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
Did you have the webpage for brake upgrades? Or was that someone else? Sure would like to make that info available again! It was great info for someone considering brake upgrades.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you have the webpage for brake upgrades? Or was that someone else? Sure would like to make that info available again! It was great info for someone considering brake upgrades.
hey! Yeah that was me! Thank you for remembering hehe... I thought I had backed up the old site before I shut it down but i can't find it. IIRC some people had copied it for use on their pages (not with permission of course) but it would be nice for it to be helpful to people.

Adam

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
hey! Yeah that was me! Thank you for remembering hehe... I thought I had backed up the old site before I shut it down but i can't find it. IIRC some people had copied it for use on their pages (not with permission of course) but it would be nice for it to be helpful to people.

Adam
I shared that page MANY times. Great info!

This was it right?

http://my.xfinity.com/~mjbobbitt/mustang/page1.html

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts