Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

I purchased my DC Controller back in 2010. I'm redoing some things on my car now with a new radiator and electric fan. I've misplaced my DCC instructions.

It appears DCC has redeisnged their controllers and no longer offer mine.

A. Will someone ID which controller I have based on the attached picture?
B. Will somone please attach or email the instructions for my controller.

Thank you and have a happy new year,
Chris

Link to picture: https://postimg.org/image/u25cwz1gn/

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Chris - mine is circa 2003 or so, but looks similar to yours. Pretty sure the inputs/outputs/grounds are in slightly different locations. I have the manual -- anything in particular you're trying to sort out? If you like - we can take it to a PM, with your cell or email address I can shoot some pics of the manual and forward to you. As I recall Brian had 2 or 3 different models back then --- the biggest difference being the amperage/current that they would handle, and whether they could also manage an electric water pump.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris - mine is circa 2003 or so, but looks similar to yours. Pretty sure the inputs/outputs/grounds are in slightly different locations. I have the manual -- anything in particular you're trying to sort out? If you like - we can take it to a PM, with your cell or email address I can shoot some pics of the manual and forward to you. As I recall Brian had 2 or 3 different models back then --- the biggest difference being the amperage/current that they would handle, and whether they could also manage an electric water pump.
Thank Michael. Fortunately for me, Brian shot me back an email so I'm good now. It is an FK85P.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts