Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get one? Dont care where its from just lookin for one quick, bad alternator wires arked a hole in mine. Dont feel like waiting a month for a response from on3

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you know the fitting sizes off the top of your head? Would be nice to get one not so long as well, one with the on3 kit has prob a foot of unneeded length

·
Registered
461 Posts
would you know the fitting sizes off the top of your head? Would be nice to get one not so long as well, one with the on3 kit has prob a foot of unneeded length
They are 4AN on both ends

·
Registered
483 Posts
my kit had -3 fittings, aand -3 feed line. the fittings are 1/8 npt x -3

·
Registered
459 Posts
Anyone know where I can get one? Dont care where its from just lookin for one quick, bad alternator wires arked a hole in mine. Dont feel like waiting a month for a response from on3

wait a month from on3 thats funny..........

oh wait, its not at all.... smart move by you sir.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ok I just measured a -3 and a -4 fitting for you to figure which one you have. Two kits I recieved last month from ON3 both have -4 feedlines and fittings in them but older ones could be different.

As measured on the male fitting at the threads:

-3 ~ .360" or ~ 3/8 "
-4 ~ .425" or ~ 7/16"

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Take your existing line to the Parker store in PHX. They will hook you up.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just made my own with the new black braided stuff. It's a -4. go to local speed shop and pick up a length of hose and put the ends on yourself

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I used an old nitrous feed line for my oil line.

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Broke a fitting on the track and replaced the line with a nitrous line, has been working fine.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Take your existing line to the Parker store in PHX. They will hook you up.
I love that place, and recc it also. I use the one on the westside right of the 10 and 43rd I belive is what it is.
The PHX one has a larger selection, but everything you need besides black line/fittings are at the west side store.

-Chris

·
Registered
41 Posts
id like to have oil fittings period, i still havent got my oil fittings/lines yet

·
Registered
41 Posts
it didnt bother me at first but now ive got everything ready to go on and its holding me back

1 - 20 of 23 Posts