Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for a competent & experienced remote tuner who can tune my A9L using Moates Quarterhorse.

It's a Procharger D1 setup with MAF (full specifications in my Garage).
All homebuilt so no off-the-shelf kit, needs a full custom tune.

Do you guys have any suggestions?
I will not have access to a dyno, and I am located in Sweden so due to time zones this will be a bit of a longer project in the time span.

I am currently using TunerPro on my car.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don Lasota tuned my A9P setup remotely, its worked awesome for 3 years and 40k miles. Kenne Bell @ 10psi, 42lb injectors, lightning MAF. Stock drivability. Tuned using quarterhorse with BE and zeitronix zt-2 wideband/data logger. Mine is an 87 thunderbird, so I approve of your car choice.

He will want you to install the zeitronix wideband/logging setup.

LaSota Racing Ford Tuning & Training

He just finished remote tuning my ranger 5.0 supercharged setup as well, another great experience. Its OBDII, tuned via SCT programmer.

Chris

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes!
That is the guy I was actually looking for as he has awesome write-ups and tried to help me 2 years ago when I tried to tune it myself.
Already reached out to him and he's on for it.

Can't wait to finally get this damn thing tuned!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Post up a pic or two of this 'bird. I like those cars. Just finishing up a few things on my brothers '88 Turbo Coupe. I still think he should do a V8 swap in that car but he loves that 2.3L.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post up a pic or two of this 'bird. I like those cars. Just finishing up a few things on my brothers '88 Turbo Coupe. I still think he should do a V8 swap in that car but he loves that 2.3L.
Oh he should definetly swap it. These 'Birds are cool!

You have quite a few pictures on here: https://www.garaget.org/?car=159087

·
Registered
643 Posts
^^^ I saw that after I posted.....nice ride. I like it. Good luck with the tuning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts