Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any neighbors in here? I live at the end of 795 near the Full Moon Bar. Lets see if anyone wants to have a little sunday night cruise?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I live in Finksburg about 5 minutes away from the Full Moon. I am currently swamped getting a new garage together so cruises will not be possible for me until some time in March.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'm in westminster, about 1800ft from PA...I go by the bar every night on my way home. No cruising or doing much of anything for me. Wagon is having issues, the wifes civic blew up, I'm looking for a new car, and we are settling into our new house...

·
Registered
245 Posts
MustangTurboCoupe said:
I'm in westminster, about 1800ft from PA...I go by the bar every night on my way home. No cruising or doing much of anything for me. Wagon is having issues, the wifes civic blew up, I'm looking for a new car, and we are settling into our new house...
I'm south of Westminster (still in the zip code though) near the intersection of 26/27. I know where the saloon is: my old rock band used to play across the street at the lodge (god awful 50s and 60s ballads, but money is money). I'm adding parts this winter (Hurst shifter, catted x-pipe, Steeda springs, gauge pod and shift light) and might go for shorties next.

Not much cruising going on although on those few warmer days we get now and then I roll up and down 26 into Eldersburg or south on 27 to Mt. Airy. Usually see plenty of stangs on the road...

John

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car is in and out of service doing little stuff here and there but i'm always down for a cruise... Hell we can meet up in Baltimore (kinda half way from here and annapolis) if other people wanna join this little party...

Dinner at Hooters sound appealing to anyone?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I meet with a bunch of guys in Annapoils. Audio car shop and speed shop across from McDonald's called Cinema! Good place to burn rice and see girls cry! Saturday morning cruises and hangout!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts