Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably should have asked before buying a set of headlights and tail lights off of them, but they were 20% off on eBay a week ago.

For reference, it's a set on eBay from k2motor called "Jet Black 99-04 Mustang Dual Halo Projector Headlights+Sequential LED Tail Lamps"

I keep seeing how people only say that aftermarket projector headlights have weak bulbs, so I was wondering which nice, bright, white and slightly blue LED bulbs I should install into the headlights, and yellow LED bulb for the turn signals? Should I bother with the tail lights, or will they be fine?

I did also buy these smoked fog lights off of eBay from the same seller "1999-2004 Ford Mustang V6 GT Bumper Driving Fog Lights Lamps Smoke Left+RIght"

Any recommended bulb upgrades for these? Can I use the same bulbs for headlights for these? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23,253 Posts
i know nothing of these lights

and am too lazy to look them up

try posting a link, or a spec on them

posting seller name is useless info

·
Registered
23,253 Posts
the only bulb you can use on the headlights that are bright will be stock halogen

if you want bright, you need to make hid xenon projectors

I don't see those as being any better than stock

and I don't see any dot labeling so they are probably illegal for street use

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Most LED headlamp & fog lamp bulbs are not bright enough. If you want to use the fog lamps as DRL's, then maybe okay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts