Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know where I can obtain a set of seat tracks for some Recaros? Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Coupester said:
I'd like to know where I can obtain a set of seat tracks for some Recaros? Anyone have any ideas?
Here's the company website contact page:
Recaro

You can try the various Mustang recyclers in the business like Mustang Parts Specialties or that sort.

The Seat Source has always been helpful to me when I needed to match my Flofits front and back seats - they also carry Recaro. Try them here. As a matter of fact, I went to the site and they have a link marked 'Bracket Application'

How different are they from a stock bracket? If they're not too different (width, essentially), can you drill the stock brackets?

Hope this helps!

- Jeff

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt, anyone else?

Turns out, I can purchase adapters from Recaro that will allow me to use my stock rails.

thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If you're interested, I've got brackets for any Recaro seat to go into a Fox body Mustang. They're PN 0.07.4 or something like that. They cost $125 each new (AHHHHH!). I had some Recaro seats I was gonna use, but ended up selling. I'll let you take both brackets for $125 if you want 'em. They're just hogging more garage floor space. Let me know.

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
16 years too late. probably long gone.

Unsure which recaro seats you have, but the part number could be 0.70.9nt or 0.70.9 depending on if you need mounting tabs or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts