Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruce Richards Original Owner 1993 Thunderbird.
Bored & Stroked 351 (393CI), Ford Racing Z304 heads, Vortech YSi Supercharger running E85 @ 18 PSI. Lentech AOD, back to a Detroit Locker. Dynoed 950 RWHP, and best 1/4 mile 9.1 @ 156 mph on M&H Drag Radials. Weekend Play car, that handles Cruises just as well as blasting down the Drag Strip.

Thought I'd share some of the Readers Rides from my Pro 5.0 pg

If anyone wants to be added I need a pic of the car and motor + combo info.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevin Harper 2011 California Special.
Built Coyote, Whipple Supercharger, Longtube headers, BMR suspension, fuel system with 1000ID injectors and dual fuel pumps. Palm Beach Dyno tune Built by Racing Integration in Tampa Florida. Was my son Kevin Harper Jr's car and mostly stock. He's in the Air Force and sold the car to me and I had it built just how he wished & how he and I always talked about

If anyone wants to be added I need a pic of the car and motor + combo info.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeremy Faltesek 65 Mustang Fastback
It was my dads 1st car he bought wrecked with no motor back in the 70s , the car had gone through a couple transformations and now has a 363sbf with Vic jr heads , custom Anderson can and a PA c4 , Car has an AJE front end with coil over struts and AJE cradle in the back with a fox body 4 link moser 9 inch , car has been 6.70s and hoping to get it to 6.50s then eventually spray to some high 5s ... Car has been in the family for over 40yrs now

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts