Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I was a member on Corral a loooong time ago. I think my name was stock96GT or something like that. Anyway, I can't remember the last time I was on here. I think I updated my info once or twice. A lot has changed since I had my 96 GT. I had an 04 Cobra for about 9 years. Sold it last December and bought a 2016 GT350.

It's good to be back. I wonder if anyone on here remembers me? lol Probably not. I don't think I made much of an impression on anyone. ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome back to the site!

Those GT350s are a completely different creature aren't they?

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/2015-Mustang

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back to the site!

Those GT350s are a completely different creature aren't they?

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!
It certainly is a different animal. An animal that is parked in my garage while waiting for a fix on the oil cooler line recall. :( Have any ideas...any parts for that? I'd be GLAD to purchase them!

·
Registered
39 Posts
@Dustin... Wish I had known about discount coupons for this forum. I just spent almost $1000 at LMR 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
267 Posts
It certainly is a different animal. An animal that is parked in my garage while waiting for a fix on the oil cooler line recall. :( Have any ideas...any parts for that? I'd be GLAD to purchase them!
Unfortunately no we don't.... :crying2: This one is all in Ford's hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts