Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best i could get it to do was [email protected] Even with the drag radials i could not get it to hook. Best 60ft was 1.77. But it was a blast to drive and sure sounds good, but..... i dont think it makes the power shelby claimes. It is the 725 hp model untouched the way it came from them other then the rear tires. does anybody have some numbers to compare to?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
my friend has a cobra with the biggest blower, long tube headers, biggest tb,all 3 inch off road exhaust, it was making 20-21 psi and it put 769 hp and like 720 tq. they did a custom tune to it and put the smallest pulley they had because the guy doing the tune sent a rod out on another car making about the same hp, all the afr was good. the shop that did the tune was psi in clearlake area.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bremerton raceway. Friday night drags are great, you can hot lap if you want.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not know that the car is 4000 lbs without driver! so figure 4200 w [email protected] that takes some power to do that. prob about 600 at wheels? we will know here soon he wants to take the car to the dyno. we are going to take it to the horsepower ranch and strap it down on the mustang dyno.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts