Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time. Saturdays forecast is rain ending followed by partial sunshine high, of 61. After having snow on Monday and rain the rest of the week this will be a welcome sight. God is shining on our Support Our Troops Cruise Night in Phila. Hope to see you there!!!! RAY

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Mustang Mods changed there web site and that was on the old site. Here's a flyer. We are 5 minutes across the Tacony Bridge or let me know where you are coming from and I will give you directions. RAY

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have estimated 300-400 cars coming. All American makes and models. 12 car clubs. Mustang clubs and others. Free food and soft drinks. A huge support our troops cake for all to enjoy.
Live band and Dee-Jay. I got a permit to close the street for more room. NBC 10 TV is going to do a feature on the 11 o'clock news. Race cars, Muscle Cars, Antiques, and Classics. New Cobra Mustangs and Old. This will be the biggest cruise night and support our troops this area has ever seen. We might end up with over 500 cars. The weather is clearing and tomorrow afternoon should be sun, high of 61 degrees. Come out and support our troops with your donation and show the world that car guys aren't bad. We need the image since Fast and Furious!!!
RAY:lol:

·
Registered
884 Posts
RAY JERMYN said:
Sorry Mustang Mods changed there web site and that was on the old site. Here's a flyer. We are 5 minutes across the Tacony Bridge or let me know where you are coming from and I will give you directions. RAY
Whatis the easiest way to get there from Medford/Medford lakes area???? Can you give me some directions...I'm new to the area. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts