Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use these or something like it? 555-511251.jpg Thinking about trying something different than the plain ol Gates hoses and not too fond of the silicone hose kits

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Anyone ever use these or something like it? View attachment 959212 Thinking about trying something different than the plain ol Gates hoses and not too fond of the silicone hose kits

Its basically a flex hose. They can be finicky getting in place as you can't trim them so the size you buy is the size you get.

Advantage is they don't collapse.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I just put one of these on my car. Get it as long as you want, I easily cut mine a few t:ximes before I got it where I wanted it. Just cut it with a thin cut off wheel. Been using mine for about a month now, no problems.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I was considering one of those for the other car. It was too stiff to really mold into the space I was going for under my sc setup.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
These hoses definitely have their place. Close quarters and tight spots aren't it. I personally don't like how they look, too "street rod" for my taste. But the one I used got me up and running cheap and easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts