Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm Renee, and no im sadly not heavy into cars, BUT my husband is and has only owned mustangs EVER! he currently has an 03 Mach 1 supercharged. Shes a beautiful car and he loves her and i have exhausted all the cool gifts that i can get for him for the car. (trying to be the cool wife.) I got him a new exhaust, etc. So this year im thinking racing seats hes been mentioning it and I need some help with some ideas and what would look good.

Hes a clean classic guy loves the black on black. like it clean and lets the car speak for itself. so sorry to com on this page and act like a complete idiot but i need some help and i dont want him to know.

thanks!

Renee
Mustang owners wife.

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Check out Corbeau seats.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
renee, he's not worthy. You should divorce him and lavish me with all of your gifts.. lol

Serious, he's a lucky man to have such a cool car chick as a wife. I'd look at the following

Recaro
Corbeau
Mustang seats from a new model
You can also look at companies like TMI who also recover stock seats. You can pretty much get any design, color, and material you want and keep all of the convenience and bolt in ease of the existing seats.

Any chance you can talk to my wife and get her on board with the program?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts