Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
looks good! Is that the Grant quick relese hub and what buttons are those on the wheel ?
Yes, I had the detachable hub put on the stock column. The buttons are line lock (left hand) and transbrake (right hand).

The button on the shifter was the "Jegs" button. If I hit it there was an auto dial to Jegs for parts! lol It was a manual over ride for the 3rd nitrous system that was on the car at the time.:king:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Good thing I saw this post.

I have been thinking of possibly removing the rear speaker platform on an sn95 and just put an aluminum sheet at an angle to separate from the cockpit. What do you guys think?

Is it there for structural reasons?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes, I had the detachable hub put on the stock column. The buttons are line lock (left hand) and transbrake (right hand).

The button on the shifter was the "Jegs" button. If I hit it there was an auto dial to Jegs for parts! lol It was a manual over ride for the 3rd nitrous system that was on the car at the time.:king:
where did you get the hub? and do you mind me asking how much it was to have it put on the stock colum? any problems coming off?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good thing I saw this post.

I have been thinking of possibly removing the rear speaker platform on an sn95 and just put an aluminum sheet at an angle to separate from the cockpit. What do you guys think?

Is it there for structural reasons?
It's Purpose is for safety. Its the NHRA required rear firewall to seperate the fuel cell, from the cockpit.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
bccoupe- very nice! Got some ideas for myself.

How much boost are you running?
Im not sure yet, I just moved up to the F2. With the F1 I was running about 26lbs. but the way this F2 is pullied it should be around 30-32lbs. When all said and done I will probly try to max it out around 38lbs.:livid:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts