Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
who owns this car and what are his cam specs?

·
Registered
243 Posts
no i am talking about the crane cams, i know what the hp specs are

·
Registered
243 Posts
why not if they are so ****ty let us all know about them. thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok yall are responding to me like you are the same person. anyways, i will just have to get some dyno numbers when i am done with it. im sure its going to make pretty decent power.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chrishe! the key to making money with creapy heads is to learn how to Bs everyone, and make them think they are actually good, THE GAME is a expert at this

·
Registered
59 Posts
anyone else find it funny that ford countrys sig says his heads are in the mail thats what THE GAME probly told him but little dose he know he will be told that like 30 times befor he ever gets his heads

·
Registered
243 Posts
salesman? are you two starting a head porting business or something? :(

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
WOw, someone a little angry? have you lost to him? whats your problem?

The game has helped many of us on this site, For you to totally bash him and his claims you need some kinda of proof...
you with 20 posts aren't looking to credible

I haven't dealt with him business with him but he has helped me with my n20 kit and gave me some good recommendations.

·
Registered
59 Posts
no he hasn't beten me but i have seen alot of other peoples heads and cam combos and every one i have ever seen has made more power than his jsut tryign to help people and what dose the number of post have to do with how creditable someone is it is real experiance that makes soemone creditable

·
Registered
247 Posts
Only 20 posts Who cares, just because i dont have a lot of posts dosen't mean i dont know what i am taking about. I can be 10X smarter than a person with 1000 dump posts. Proof, look at his numbers.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.