Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search around the net and could not found the answer so...
I already have an XCall 3 for my car. Is it possible to buy the Pro Racer Package from someone who already have made tune for his car with the Pro Racer Package ? Is the software linked to the handheld tuner ?

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
The software is NOT linked to any handheld tuner. You can just buy the software now without a handheld - I doubt you'd be able to buy used software because of SCT's licensing agreement it cannot be transferred. They discourage file trading too. When I sell the software to people I include a base tune for your specific vehicle with all the basic changes already made - you just have to dial it in.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by "I doubt you'd be able to buy used software because of SCT's licensing agreement it cannot be transferred."
I know someone that have one for sale, can't I just buy his serial number and software and use it in my computer, or there is something more involved that i'm missing ?
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm currently going to buy the pro racer software and start learning the ford tunning with it . I am wondering if any of you guys know of any good tutorial videos on you tube or something like that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts