Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sticking to the return style setup and using adapters on the factory hard lines and also the 5.3 truck fuel rail lines. I think the only question I have remaining is... where the new hose will adapt back to the factory lines, will I need an angled fitting or straight? Or possibly a U-shaped fitting? I can't remember at what angle those stock lines come from underneath the car...plus the rail inlets are on the driver's side, so they'll have to go behind the engine.

Just wondering what everyone else has used to avoid the trial and error. I won't be able to see the car for a week or so, to get an idea.#
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
What is returnless, yours? The setup i posted is a return

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Most of the ls1 guys run this inexpensive setup. I've used it for over 12 years on my stang

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
I think you can flip the rails so the connections are on the pass side. You can get adapters for the ford lines and gm lines with -6 between them. The stock ford lines with support at least 650 na hp.

Tim

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I decided to say screw it and run AN hoses and fittings throughout. The budget is important, but doing it the right way the first time has to count as budget friendly as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts