Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I would love to see some more Mustangs out there!!

September 17&18... Go both days or just one. Either way would like to see some of you guys out there.... Especially some foxes 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Cloverdale, Indiana

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely!! I always do 馃憣馃榾

Registered
I will be there this weekend on the bike, does that count? :)

Anyone that is on the fence about it should try this track. Bunch of grip, fairly smooth, very fast, and only turn ten can really cause some damage if you miss it.

Putnam Rocks!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8

Registered
Not yet, was looking at the site yesterday and wanted to ask you what class I should sign up for? The site states that Intermediate is for guys that have had several track days and Novice for guys just starting out. I have done one SCCA Track Night in May and will be doing another in August. Then I am running the Shelby event the following week for two days and probably a day at Road America after that. I will have 4, maybe 5 track days under my belt by the time I get to Putnam. Also, you mentioned you recommended I request someone to coach me in the Novice class. If you recommend I do Novice class, what is that guys name? Also, I am not into the screaming type of instructor. It just pisses me off.....lol. Is he like that?

I will definitely be there the first day and will pay for that in advance, do you know if I can buy in on the second day if I am able to stay? Right now I am not sure I could make it the second day.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I recommend you do the novice class. There is expert instructors and they will help teach you the line at Putnam since you have never been there. There will be NO yelling. Jack Sebring is the instructor you should ask for. He is a great teacher!!

If your instructor feels like you should be moved up they will do it for you.

Registered
Done but there was no where available in the process to request Jack or any intstructor for that matter.

EDIT: I just sent them a note on the website asking if I could have Jack as my instructor.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
P.m. me your full name and I will email Jack for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts