Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only ever messed with standard AN hose and fittings. Always seems like there is the need for elbow grease durring assembly. On my new build I ordered PTFE for use with E85. In review, the hose seems a bit more stuff than standard hose, but still makes all the same bends as needed. Assembly is an absolute piece of cake! I mean super easy. -10 PTFE cost me $4/ft, the hose ends are basically the same price as standard AN fittings. Quality is great, I'll be sure to post results after I get some hard miles on them.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I had same experiences with mine. Quite easy to put together. In fact I actually am questioning myself. If something I'm working with goes together that easily, it's probably screwed up. But it's not been pressurized yet so who knows.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost felt the same way. I even texted some pictures durring assembly to the owner of the company. He reassured me that they were being assembled correctly, and they are very easy to assemble.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That’s great to know for someone who has never used either. But I’ve always heard horror stories about braided line and AN fittings.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My hose and fittings are Fasster brand. Wayne is the owner of the company I believe. He was informative when I spoke with him on the phone. Ordering was as easy as texting him a list. His stuff seems to be really good quality. Fasster brand, yes two ss. I've read lots of reviews on the LS forums.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Check out Redhorse Performance for AN hose and fittings. They have a nice black PTFE line.
Quality stuff, awesome pricing, and has a hand polished finish that looks waay better than Earls or Russels stuff. They also offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects too. Don't think anyone else does that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts