Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pro-m MAF I've been sitting on. Its a Univer model blow-thru calibrated to 42lb injectors. Wondering if anyone uses this unit in a turbo setup and how they like it.
I'm looking to get an on3 kit for my foxbody. Will run max 10lb boost.

image of MAF -> http://i.imgur.com/muYdDKj.jpg

·
Registered
630 Posts
Used one on a blower car...10 years ago or so.
Went to the slot style now.

Both worked, I just prefer the slot style.

·
Please call me Mike
1,594 Posts
I plan on using the Pro Tube. I'm not sure why the one you have would not work if it is calibrated correctly. The biggest issue may be purchasing correct silicon couplers.

I am running a HP kit and had to modify my inlet tubing and purchase different couplers to use my Pro Tube. I think originally it came with a MAF housing like what you have.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan on using the Pro Tube. I'm not sure why the one you have would not work if it is calibrated correctly. The biggest issue may be purchasing correct silicon couplers.

I am running a HP kit and had to modify my inlet tubing and purchase different couplers to use my Pro Tube. I think originally it came with a MAF housing like what you have.
Cool. Ya I have the couplers, just took them off for the pics.
Just picked up a vortech v1. Still debating on whether to use the maf or dick around with the wiring to use a map sensor. I have an aem ems that I'm gonna use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts