Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have a powerbond... looks like a quality piece. its not cheap by any means, but not the best either. its a great compramise. wayyy better than stock, and better than some mid quality stuff too. but i would only go with a romac if i was revving above 8000rpm. thats why they cost 600bucks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i should be getting mine tomorrow. i have the "race" version on the way. it is supposed to be the toughest i guess? there is a street, a street race, then the race version. its spec 18.1 approved or whatever. ill let ya know how it works when i get it in. got it from musclemotors.com didnt check other places for price but they usually have the lowest, and they will tell you if you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

·
Registered
154 Posts
anyone got the part# for a powerbond 28oz balancer handy? i want to veryfiy that mine is a 28oz. also, how in the hell did you get it to fit on your crank? mine won't slide on my crank. dss said something about me having to take it to a shop to get it honed and that all aftermarket balancers are like that? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
try the mustang shop in calgary

bad karma....also in ontario..an hourwest of ottawa...i tried to get decent deals from anyone around here, then saw an advertisement in the old car trader for a place in calgary offering free shipping called the mustang shop...made a few calls to a guy named matt...found their prices to be about 3% better than others on average...but in alberta there is only gst...and they are pretty knowledgeable...since then i've spent wayyyy tooooo much money there, and anytime i have a ? matt takes the time out and helps me when he can...the # is 1-888-295-5919...they also have a website...check it out---www.themustangshop.ca

hope this helps save you some cash...

shaq17

1 - 13 of 13 Posts