Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are a set of 4 brand new rotors and break pads for a 1994 - 2004 Mustang Cobra. I bought them to put on my cobra but sold the car before I was able to put them on. They have never left the box and are in brand new condition. When I bought the complete set with break pads it was 639.99.

Power Slot, using the highest quality blanks from suppliers like BREMBO, has created the exclusive "tapered slot" design as an alternative to crack-prone cross-drilling. PowerSlots bright plating eliminates the look of rusty rotors, and enhances custom wheel appearance. Best of all, PowerSlot rotors run cooler, extend brake life, and significantly improve wet and dry brake performance.

HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.

SPECS

ROTORS:

Intended for Street Use: Yes
For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
Rotor Construction: Vented
Rotor Style: Slotted surface
Rotor Outside Diameter (in): 12.990 in.
Rotor Thickness (in): 1.102 in.
Rotor Material: Iron
Rotor Finish: Silver cadmium plated

PADS:

Increased stopping power