Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife drove the car yesterday and ran the seat all the way forward. Now the seat will not go back! The power lumber also will not work. I looked in the owner manual looking for a fuse but found none! Where do I start? There is a HIGH current fuse for the lumber, does that supply the seat up/down back/forward control as well?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a similar problem. The power works, but won't move the seat forward.... only back. Up and down is ok in mine.

I've had a similar problem to yours in the past. It's because before my wife drove the car I had the seat out to install the seat extenders, and I didn't fully attach the connectors under the seat when I put it back in. When she powered the seat forward it pulled the connectors apart leaving the seat powerless.

I just reached under the seat and connected the wires. I suppose something similar could have happened in your case.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The fuse for power seat is Right in front of the Drivers side strut tower under the little black cover.

It's one of the smaller fuses, like a 15 amp or so. The seat fuses will pop if the button is held down for any extensive amount of time. Maybe you can try a higher amp fuse like I did.

Good Luck

·
Registered
218 Posts
If I move my seat all the way forward, it pulls the connectors apart. I also had a problem with the lumbar in the seat. It turned out to be a leak in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts