Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power seat quit working. Does anyone know what fuse to look for or other ideas on why it quit?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Check the wiring, under the seat. There was a recall on this.
The track cuts the wire in two. I had to rewire mine.
Check the fuses under the dash and there is another fuse box under the Hood next to you battery......... :D

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
I bet thats why seat fuse blows all the time.....I'm gonna look into this recall!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah my powerseat doesn't work either! hasn't since I bought the car, just been too lazy to research why... so which is it.. is the fuse under the dash or under the hood? The manual doesn't show a fuse for the seat in the fuse list.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Couple other possibities. I had lost so much change out of my packets that it got in the way once and stopped the seat (wait I think that was on another car, not sure...usless mumbling). Then another time the switch went bad on the side of the seat. I was able to take it apart and fix it but if it hadn't happened on a Sunday I probably would have just bought a new one. I KNOW this happened...really!

·
Registered
848 Posts
the fuse for the power seat is in the box under the hood. Had to change it a few times.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the tips guys!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Jimi Jam
That fixed it!

·