Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have pictures of your window net and mount, please post a picture. I am trying to get an idea of the cleanest way to install mine. If you could, please list whos mount kit you used.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
188 Posts
Subscribing.

I have the RJS, not the square one, and I am not sure how to do the bottom since there is so much distance between my main hoop and my "A" pillar bar. I'd like to have it in by my race Saturday...please help us...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
My cage has swing out door bars. So for convenience the window net also swings out of the way. The net is a off the shelf RJS unit. It doesn't match the bars as nice. But it work nicely. Not like a street car needs a window net anyways. lol

The bottom rod in the window net pivots in this mount. A simple washer and pin hold it in.

The upper rod slides into this mount and the front side has the buckle you secure.

The bottom front of the net has a cable attached to a bracket on the floor. When you clip in the buckle end of the net it pulls against the cable and pulls everything firm. End result.

Just make sure the net, mounts, hardware, etc. are all out of the way. A mount on top of the door bar will jab you in da butt every time you get in. Catch my drift?

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts