Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see some pics of your truck and trailer set-ups. i see a lot if nice stuff at my track...

how you guys roll to the track?

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Here's mine,the one fiddy is getting a paint job soon,but it serves the purpose.;)

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i always thought about gettin an old school f150 or 250 powerstroke lik yours and painting it to match my car. thatd be sweet

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
It's a '95,4wd,manual tranny,transfer case,and hubs,with a 302.I've always liked the '92-'96 bodystyle the best,and I got a steal on that one!

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad you said new headlights. i woulda let you know if i didnt lol

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
man i think im starting to dig the clear corner headlights on black cars. good looking stangs u have there.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's mine.

without a doubt badest set-up ive seen.

that truck pull well? i know it has plenty of power to pull. but how are the driveability manners with such a short truck?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I tried to post a couple pics, but I can't figure it out. Won't let me post attachments??? Bob.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
"without a doubt badest set-up ive seen.

that truck pull well? i know it has plenty of power to pull. but how are the driveability manners with such a short truck?"

Thanks for the kind words. :salute: It does really well for me. I can roll along at 75 on the freeway. I too figured it would rock on that short wheelbase. I was pleasantly surprised after my first "test" tow. lol

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
my car, old trailer"15ft" and pre mini lift and wheels on truck.

"ponie 1992" car on my new trailer"18ft" with mini lift and wheels

1 - 20 of 130 Posts