Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To save everyone time when searching for system ideas, I'm going to make this one a sticky.

If you have pics of your system, post them here. To make this useful, also post the year/model of your car and the info on what components you used. Try to keep the amount of pics to a reasonable level (say not more that 7 for each system); if someone wants more info please use PM or email.

Please don't use this as a project thread; keep making individual posts about that as usual.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
OK, I'll be the first I guess. Since I barely have a system, this thread should only get better from here. I'm redoing the gauges and adding a new system. So, it will look different soon. In the picture is a old Pioneer Premier HU (5V preouts) running an otherwise stock 460 system. I'm going to replace it with an Alpine HU, iPod, and yet to be bought stuff.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Here's mine in my 95' Saleen Clone. I have Audiobahn everything. 2 12's and 2 700 watt amps. and a 7' flip out tv with a pioneer deck. but im buying a new one because this one is old and doesnt even play mp3's. Its impossible to keep up with technology!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
here's a pic of my small, but simple and effective sub box. took me about 2 hours to make.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Here is my system in my 90 5.0 hatchback. I have an Alpine CDA-9805 with a Rockford Fosgate OmniFi 20gig mp3 player mounted below it, you can see the actual harddrive in the hatch next to the sub. For speakers I run infinity reference 5.25 components in front with the tweeter in the dash (this will soon be upgraded). In the rear I run infinity reference coaxials which I will be removing soon. The speakers are powerer off of an Elemental Desgins Nine.4 amp getting about 75wrms a peace. For the sub I am running a 15" sealed. It an Elemental Designs 16kv2. The box I made myself and I am powering it with a JBP BP600.1 amp which puts out 600wrms I am pushing the sub with about 500wrms. I am very happy with this setup in the stang and sounddeadening is coming very shortly. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
2 Posts
here is my 1996 tangering stang. I do all my own work, so i hope you like it.
The stereo conists of a alpine head unit. Boston acoustics component speakers in the doors and rear deck. They are powered by a JLaudio 300/4. The subs are 2-12inch kicker solorbaric L7's. Each sub is powered by a jl audio 500/1. There is a optima yellow top and a 200 amp alternator. There is also 3 7 inch wide screen.

tell me what u guys think

more pics at http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2192231/1

·
Registered
9 Posts
1989 ford mustang

Alpine CDA-9851 Deck
Alpine KCA-420i Ipod Adaptor
Apple 60gig iPod video
Sony 6.5" (x2)
Sony 6x8" (x2)
Jbl 6x9" (x2)
Kicker KX150.2 Amp
Kicker CompVR c10" (x2)
Kicker DC10 box

·
Registered
295 Posts
1998 Ford Mustang v6

Source:
Alpine 9813

Front stage:
Arc Audio ACS230 comps (basically the Rainbow pro tweets and contour mids)
Seas L18 7" midbass

Lowend:
Image Dymanics IDMAX 12" - only one :)
custom sealed enclosure stuffed with polyfill.

Amps:
Arc Audio 1500XXK for the sub
Arc Audio 4050XXK for the comps
Arc Audio 4050XXK bridged for the midbass

Costco battery/stock alternator

I'm still working on a few things here and there, but i will post picks when I can.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
2 rockford fosgate amps, pioneer speakers up front, boston acoustics in the rear, clarion touch screen reciever, alpine type-E subwoofer in a truck box mounted in the spare tire well.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Just finished mine!!! Sony Deck, Kenwood Components front, Infinity's in the dash, Kenwood Components in the rear.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Heres mine, pic was taken today but I still need to finish sanding all the uneven spots

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh man you should of hid the bottle in the box! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is the beginning on my custom box. Its getting foberglassed and painted right now. Replacing the subs with alphasonik PSW812J and a alphasonik PMA1200DA amp.

·
Registered
277 Posts
2006 gt
infinity reference 6x8 components up front
infinity kappa 6x8 in rear
2 infinity reference 10" dvc in custom box
infinity reference 611a amp
infiity referene 7541a amp
stock h/u
delphi xm radio receiver

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Sony H/U running to a MTX 1500D amp that pushes an Audiobahn 1208 rated at 1500WRMS. Amp is also a class D rated at 1500WRMS. Its all only turned up about half way right now. Cops in my town are dicks about sound ordinances. I still need to carpet it, but that will come this spring once I am out of High School.

I guess I'm too new to post links to photobucket. I'll try again in a couple of days.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts