Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the reground stock intake and exhaust valves from CMS for my '03 4.6 2V. When I brought them to the shop that was building my heads, they refused to use them because the valves were ground so poorly. The edges are sharp and jagged, they would catch on your shirt kind of thing...not something you want in your combustion chamber. I contacted Jim about the problem and he said he would "look into it" and either exchange them or refund my money. I can't count how many times I emailed him for a resolution. He has never contacted me. I received and invitation to review my purchase but apparently he can pick and choose which reviews get posted on his site because my review is not there. I don't think that he is a bad guy, but he's not very honorable. As a small business owner, I know the importance of good customer service. Since he won't post my review, I figure this is the best place to voice my dissatisfaction with hopes that it will get back to him. Hopefully, he will see this and realize he needs to be a better businessman and care more about his customers than a quick money grab. The whole idea is that if you take care of your customers, they will return, even if your prices are a little higher because they know that you're treating them fairly. That is why I will not make any more purchases from CMS.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Damn. I've been looking at thier 2v cams and valves. Every business has mistakes, or something slips by in QC, no big deal...But it is all about how you handle it for me. How long has it been?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts